Michael Glasser: 1.928.776.9519
Stephen Petruzzillis
2021-09-07 03:37:50 UTC
How many more chances does John Gohde's dumb arse (a shoe knows more than
John Gohde and is useful) need to prove their Glasser Michael Snit flooding
accusation with support? Now Glasser Michael Snit on the other end of the
game doesn't matter. All that matters is John Gohde gets to deliver the
punchline. So how to handle it? Don't do anything but ignore the nonsense.
Reason isn't part of the plan and never was planned to be. It was John Gohde
who flooded Glasser Michael Snit's site millions of times and denied it.
I do not know if there is a encumbered open source program to handle such
tasks. Just look at the effort Glasser Michael Snit once again had to spend
to get John Gohde able to pull messages from an IRC server via scripting.
Glasser Michael Snit once again, took abuse from John Gohde, instead of
a great thanks, much appreciated, response - that I know Glasser Michael
Snit was owed for the trouble and time he spent on the matter.

--
Live on Kickstarter!!
<https://groups.google.com/g/rec.photo.digital/c/e7iwP04xhNU>
Narcissistic Bigot Steve Carroll
Stefen Petruzzellis
2021-09-08 02:14:18 UTC
Post by Stephen Petruzzillis
[...]
I have known turnips who argue better than chrisv does. The only way that
I could condone NNTP protocol's constant demand for fiddling because of
undefined issues or poorly applied features is if I consumed the regular
number of Kool Aid flavors its developers have been pushing since 2000.
You can say I am James Bond for all I care.

--
Live on Kickstarter
https://www.bing.com/search?q=Dustin+Cook%3A+functional+illiterate+fraud
Dustin Cook the functionally illiterate fraud
Diesel / Gremlin
2021-09-09 09:18:42 UTC
Post by Stefen Petruzzellis
[...]
Another lie by Apd. ~BD~ did not deny authoring it, but he did not publish
it to Veoh. Apd did that, in an account that uses his name.... and he did
it because he's obsessed with Apd kicking his ass like a one legged man.

In regards to working toward cordiality, it appears that for ~BD~ to do
that, he has to give Apd a free pass for every hateful post he's made about
~BD~, and forget every single bullshit lie he's posted about ~BD~ as well.

Really, those of you who troll are not able to restrain AZ cryptology anymore.
Apd and ~BD~ both lie constantly and flagrantly and continue to do so. So
no incentive in showing any further courtesy or restraint.

--
Do not click this link!
http://www.phmc.state.pa.us/bah/dam/rg/di/r11_089_BirthIndexes/Birth_1909/M.PDF

Steve Carroll
2021-09-08 16:05:11 UTC
[...]
Anyway, it should not matter because the FROM line on a post does not
matter, it's the content that counts. The content clearly is a bunch of
rambling Kelly Phillips-like crap. Which means...

Commander Kinsey created at least twenty virtual machines in the last
year or so. I bet nobody else has ever done that.

Kelly Phillips's actions are really fully disingenuous. There is zero
dispute that as soon as any exonerated 'blocked person' does something
to annoy the crybaby's feelings that they'll be put right back in the
kill filter. Dustin Cook the functionally illiterate fraud.

Kelly Phillips has yet to show how Windows does anything above the minimum
on Linux.

Google for 'functionally illiterate fraud' and Dustin Cook is on the
first page: <https://www.bing.com/search?q=dustin+cook%3A+functionally+illiterate+fraud>.

--
Do not click this link!
https://www.google.com/search?q=Steve%20Petruzzellis%20narcissistic%20bigot