electronics stinks
STALKING_TARGET_80
2021-09-08 13:58:20 UTC
Jeremy <sandman-***@individual.net>:
-----
Don't forget to grab your own copy of Interesting Things. The
big reveal is coming soon, and you don't want to be left out.
It's like a jumbo lottery ticket where you're sure to be a
winner! Or, heh, loser in your case.
https://www.solidfiles.com/v/X8gdLX5naxpqP
One of the "interesting things" that was posted is this "glamor
shot" of the Prescott Parasite. https://imgur.com/a/l2Kisfv
Must be an older image, Snit is 51 now, so... :)
------

1) Diesel / Gremlin in his incompetence included a picture of Chelsea
Manning in his harassment / doxxing file against me and said it might be
me.

2) Predictably others jumped in to back such trolling -- including chrisv
who said the image of Manning was of me (he dropped the maybe).

3) Sandman mindlessly jumped to saying said the image of Manning must
be an older on based on my age, as if my age has anything to do with her
image! When Sandman was called out it was easy to predict he would use
his own Usenet bot and deny his error and blame me. He did all three.

It is not like the mindlessness of those of you who troll me cannot be
predicted with great accuracy. :)

Curious how these posts are made? Email: ***@gmail.com
Diesel / Gremlin
2021-09-09 05:26:49 UTC
Post by STALKING_TARGET_80
-----
[...]
If Glasser Michael Snit has 'a.pdf' open in an application such as sc
and you want to change its name to 'linux.txt' via a bash script, Glasser
Michael Snit's video might be of value.

You can say I am the Pope for all I care. That's our Peeler, though,
better than others in their mind. Believes if your computer/account is
online, they've got the right to use your skills, whether you approve
or not.

Another pint you mean, Peeler drinks them down pretty quick.

Don't look now, but I think Peeler has a serious brocrush on Glasser
Michael Snit. Are you being idiotic on purpose? Malwarebytes is based
on Linux. Of course.

-
"You'll notice how quickly he loses interest when everything is about
him. He clearly wants the attention"
Steven Petruzzellis, making the dumbest comment ever uttered.