Downloading OS X confuses the herd
STALKING_TARGET_63
2021-09-05 06:47:52 UTC
Where did Peeler learn to program? The only way that I could forgive
OS X's constant need for fiddling because of undefined complications
or goofy features is if I enjoyed the steady supply of fantasies its
community have been feeding Peeler since 2005.

Complete hogwash by a delusional, misleading, manipulative, collaborating
dupe who couldn't tell the truth even if you paid him to.
--
Do not click this link!
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=steve%20carroll%20narcissistic%20bigot
Dustin Cook: Functionally Illiterate Fraud
STALKING_TARGET_62
2021-09-05 08:18:27 UTC
Post by STALKING_TARGET_63
Where did Peeler learn to program? The only way that I could forgive
OS X's constant need for fiddling because of undefined complications
or goofy features is if I enjoyed the steady supply of fantasies its
community have been feeding Peeler since 2005.
Complete hogwash by a delusional, misleading, manipulative, collaborating
dupe who couldn't tell the truth even if you paid him to.
--
Do not click this link!
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=steve%20carroll%20narcissistic%20bigot
Dustin Cook: Functionally Illiterate Fraud
How is existing brain matter tied to failed neuron connectivity in any way
going to lead to improved newsgroup conversation? Everyone is Theo -- the
oldest gag in the book.

Theo failed to show a single time of a profitable job creator that has gained
its wealth by not giving a hoot about its clients or merchandise. Troll Killer
Snit duped Theo as much as he deserves, big fscking deal. Why be a crying
prick about it?

Just mindless trolling. And I am rewarding that trolling. THAT is what the
"Theo circus" is.

-
My Snoring Solution
https://www.bing.com/search?q=Dustin+Cook%3A+functional+illiterate+fraud
Dustin Cook: Functionally Illiterate Fraud