Apple invents CNC machining.
Mocassin Joe
2008-10-15 15:18:10 UTC
Strange, I could have sworn I saw this done ages ago.

Mike
2008-10-15 21:26:46 UTC
Post by Mocassin Joe
Strange, I could have sworn I saw this done ages ago.
http://youtu.be/zIWiEVD20EY
Who else uses this to make a laptop case? That is if it's simply CNC and
nothing more exotic?
Mike
zara
You should stick to what you know best, Mike, nothing.
Mike
2008-10-16 04:10:31 UTC
Post by zara
Post by Mike
Post by Mocassin Joe
Strange, I could have sworn I saw this done ages ago.
http://youtu.be/zIWiEVD20EY
Who else uses this to make a laptop case? That is if it's simply CNC and
nothing more exotic?
You should stick to what you know best, Mike, nothing.
You didn't add to the conversation at all. No wonder others here have
called you "zero".
Mike
zara
2008-10-16 13:19:48 UTC
Post by Mike
Post by zara
Post by Mike
Post by Mocassin Joe
Strange, I could have sworn I saw this done ages ago.
http://youtu.be/zIWiEVD20EY
Who else uses this to make a laptop case? That is if it's simply CNC and
nothing more exotic?
You should stick to what you know best, Mike, nothing.
You didn't add to the conversation at all. No wonder others here have
called you "zero".
What's your problem, Mike? You asked a stoopid question, the answer was
designed to suit.

FYI: stoopid = stupid.
Mike
2008-10-16 15:39:24 UTC
Post by zara
Post by Mike
Post by zara
Post by Mike
Post by Mocassin Joe
Strange, I could have sworn I saw this done ages ago.
http://youtu.be/zIWiEVD20EY
Who else uses this to make a laptop case? That is if it's simply CNC and
nothing more exotic?
You should stick to what you know best, Mike, nothing.
You didn't add to the conversation at all. No wonder others here have
called you "zero".
What's your problem, Mike? You asked a stoopid question, the answer was
designed to suit.
FYI: stoopid = stupid.
Thanks for proving the point. All one of you.
Mike
MuahMan
2008-10-16 15:47:56 UTC
Post by Mocassin Joe
Strange, I could have sworn I saw this done ages ago.
http://youtu.be/zIWiEVD20EY
Didn't Apple invent the wheel? I'm pretty sure Steve Jobs discovered
fire as well.
Steve Mackay
2008-10-16 17:11:39 UTC
Post by MuahMan
Post by Mocassin Joe
Strange, I could have sworn I saw this done ages ago.
http://youtu.be/zIWiEVD20EY
Didn't Apple invent the wheel? I'm pretty sure Steve Jobs discovered
fire as well.
Well, considering that Al Gore is still on the Board of Directors for
Apple, it all makes sense now. Jobs invented CNC machining, the wheel,
and Al invented the internet. They've got all their bases covered :)

P.S. To those that are humor impaired, I do realize Gore didn't actually
say that.