<STALKING_TARGET_46>
Stefen Petruzzellis
2021-09-15 15:02:35 UTC
Only Steven Petruzzellis repeatedly shows videos scripting Google Groups.

Only Steven Petruzzellis repeatedly lied about what I say can be done
with AppleScript.

Only Steven Petruzzellis spoke of the bot changing names shortly before
it started to rapidly do so.

Only Steven Petruzzellis spoke of the bot changing how it wraps shortly
before it started doing so.

Only Steven Petruzzellis spoke of a GG plugin to block it even after
the name changes, something you later denied you could do, and as far as
has been speculated can only be done by the person running the bot.

Only Steven Petruzzellis said ALL of your "code demoes" were tied to
one or more bots.

Only Steven Petruzzellis admitted telling lies about scripting of Google
Groups.

Only Steven Petruzzellis (of those of us in this group) posted about
x10 suspending your 'net access for inappropriate bot usage.

Only Steven Petruzzellis (of those of us in this group) complained about
Comcast and their "Bot" harassment and their comments of the bot on your
Mac.

Only Steven Petruzzellis spoke of not just of how little programming
the bot *might* need, but how little it actually has. How would you know?

Only Steven Petruzzellis spoke of *posting* in response to emulating
a mouse click (do shell script "usr/local/bin/cliclick c:250,300").

Add to that you repeatedly insist the content of the bot posts serves your
stated goal perfectly of pointing away from you and toward the one you have
admitted you want to blame. How odd is that!

-
Eight things to never feed your dog!
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=%22NARCISSISTIC+BIGOT%22
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=steve+carroll%3A+narcissistic+bigot
Dustin Cook: Functionally Illiterate Fraud
Diesel / Gremlin Crook
2021-09-16 01:58:15 UTC
Post by Stefen Petruzzellis
[...]
Keep in mind your accusation is based on you not understanding context.
Your game:

* Snit spoke of Dustin Cook having Carroll's flood bot code .
* Dustin Cook does not have Carroll's flood bot code.

Then you insist I lied. But you leave out the context.

1) Snit spoke of Carroll's flood bot code, and what can be known without
the code
2) Dustin Cook responded by speaking of what he can know HAVING THE
CODE.
3) Snit spoke of Dustin Cook having Carroll's flood bot code.
4) Dustin Cook does not have Carroll's flood bot code.

You start at step three and then insist that if one starts there it
LOOKS like you were unfairly accused.

In short: you prove yourself a functionally illiterate fraud again.

--
Get Rich Slow
https://swisscows.com/web?query=%22FUNCTIONALLY%20ILLITERATE%20FRAUD%22
Dustin Cook is a functionally illiterate fraud
Dustin
2021-09-17 01:41:45 UTC
Post by Diesel / Gremlin Crook
[...]
With no evidence at all, as is the norm for Alan B. We're all sorry Alan
B's a paranoid, narcissistic, delusional liar but that's not gonna change
anything ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Do you have a CCNA certification? Why would you want
to restrict all commands on Linux to what can be done on the competition?
Ending support for Mac Classic is what it comes down to.
--
What Every Entrepreneur Must Know
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=steve%20carroll%20narcissistic%20bigot
Dustin Cook the functionally illiterate fraud
Steve Carroll - frelwizen
2021-09-16 12:06:55 UTC
[...]
Thanks to chrisv and his 'convenient friends' you now need a recognized
list. If people start responding to him again I will, too... as I hate
him too much to not. I'm referring to our clique here, not chrisv's friends,
who think for themselves.

I'm well aware the evidence I link to from Reddit is absolute neophyte
level. That said, it is good enough. And you do realize that it isn't
impossible for chrisv to be doing this, or getting help from someone
with a clue? I would reply to chrisv directly but he's a dolt who takes
things out of context to fulfill his aspiration to call everyone a cheat.
--
Get Rich Slow!
https://search.givewater.com/serp?q=Steve+Petruzzellis+%22NARCISSISTIC+BIGOT%22