Diesel / Gremlin 1-423-491-1448
Gremlin the Functionally Illiterate Fraud
2021-09-10 15:43:50 UTC
If you have 'file.doc' open in a program such as Atom and Snit sock Glasser
Michael Snit wants to change its name to 'windows.pdf' via a proxy icon,
Steve the Narcissistic Bigot Carroll's suggestion might be wise. ChromeOS
is only less expensive if your time has no value. Bravo, Steve the Narcissistic
Bigot Carroll, you are now living rent-free inside Snit sock Glasser Michael
Snit's beady little brain. Lul.

Socks that Snit sock Glasser Michael Snit can not prove are Steve the
Narcissistic Bigot Carroll's. Why would Steve the Narcissistic Bigot Carroll,
or anyone, need socks to expose what we all regularly say about Snit sock
Glasser Michael Snit? Nobody who isn't just using you for nefarious aim
sees you as anything remotely close to honorable. You have nobody but yourself
to point to for that.

--
Live on Kickstarter!
https://gibiru.com/results.html?q=%22narcissistic%20bigot%22
Dustin Cook: Functionally Illiterate Fraud
Steve Carroll
2021-09-10 15:59:50 UTC
Post by Gremlin the Functionally Illiterate Fraud
[...]
The AOL installer -hh mentioned is read-only media. It is not possible
to burn new information to it.

-hh is the effect of the fact that Democrats have been ordered to take
over responsibility for teaching kids. It's not a coincidence that he
is a senseless leftist. When I first posted, I wanted to be equitable
and open minded. I gave -hh more than a wise person should.

-hh's posts are altogether in all respects duplicitous. There can be
zero ambiguity that as soon as any recent 'plonkee' does whatever to confuse
the poor milksop's feelings that they'll be put right back in the kill
filter. Frankly I do not really think you understand. Right, -hh is looking
to retail an API variable, which anyone can get in 5 seconds, that is
looped over as it removes nodes. If he wasn't so screwed up he would realize
how clueless he sounds.

-
E-commerce Simplified
https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-glasser-86860011
Steve 'Narcissistic Bigot' Carroll
STALKING_TARGET_11
2021-09-12 13:56:13 UTC
Post by Steve Carroll
[...]
It is easy to cherrypick by bragging about a few special cases unrepresentative
from what is common. What is more honest from an honest advocates vantage
point are the expected usages. Peter the Cöwardly Liön claims to be the database
master. Let's see him put up an example but lacking the pre-made constructs.
Peter the Cöwardly Liön is the only person I know who had a 'blog' intended
to dox me that quickly turned into dancing hamsters with placeholders where
pics/animations used to be, and if you clicked it, you would be reading about
a DMCA that was removed for slander.

The whole comedy is brimming of bizarre inconsistencies and leans heavily
on Peter the Cöwardly Liön's 'many certificates' nonsense.

--
E-commerce Simplified!
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=%22FUNCTIONAL+ILLITERATE+FRAUD%22

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=%22NARCISSISTIC+BIGOT%22
Dustin Cook: Functionally Illiterate Fraud

STALKING_TARGET_11
2021-09-12 09:08:22 UTC
[...]
That is exactly what's taken place. Snit Glasser likes to leave out such
vexing little particulars, though. Who else do we know who pulls similar
nonsense? Oh, that's right, God. Our second God. LOL. Steve Carroll is
a Narcissistic Bigot.

Translation: "God" is now *entirely* powerless to disguise his puppet
usage. Being independent as it is, low-level programming will never go
away but it'll never be very useful. God's essentially snowing Snit Glasser
to keep feeding him by trying to 'develop websites', specifically, his
clueless efforts and Snit Glasser's efforts to help him become a better
instructor. He needs recognition, and as long as you're willing to continue
directly providing it, he will remain.

--
Curious how these posts are made? Email: ***@gmail.com