Time for 2010 predictions
-hh
2008-10-08 13:46:13 UTC
Instead of OT politics, let's see whose crystal balls are working.

As of January 2010, the December 2009 numbers reported per
marketshare.hitlinks.com, make your predictions:

Windows XP: ___%
Windows Vista: ___%
Windows 7: ___%
Mac OS: ___%
balance: ___% (includes Linux)
=====================
Must total to 100%

I've already documented my predictions elsewhere; will fill them in
after others have posted.

-hh
Maveric
2008-10-09 03:28:27 UTC
Post by -hh
Instead of OT politics, let's see whose crystal balls are working.
As of January 2010, the December 2009 numbers reported per
Windows XP: ___%
Windows Vista: ___%
Windows 7: ___%
Mac OS: ___%
balance: ___% (includes Linux)
=====================
Must total to 100%
I've already documented my predictions elsewhere; will fill them in
after others have posted.
I predict that the majority of people next year won't even be able to afford
this stuff, let alone food.
Roger Smith
2008-10-09 04:06:18 UTC
Post by Maveric
Post by -hh
Instead of OT politics, let's see whose crystal balls are working.
As of January 2010, the December 2009 numbers reported per
Windows XP: ___%
Windows Vista: ___%
Windows 7: ___%
Mac OS: ___%
balance: ___% (includes Linux)
=====================
Must total to 100%
I've already documented my predictions elsewhere; will fill them in
after others have posted.
I predict that the majority of people next year won't even be able to afford
this stuff, let alone food.
There probably won't be an Apple or Microsoft in a couple years. We're
headed into the next great depression and it's going to destroy the economy
completely. Complete chaos. Most people will be homeless. Only the extremely
wealthy will be able to afford food and shelter. It's going to take a
generation or two to fix this mess.
Mocassin Joe
Time to stockpile the ammunition.
Maveric
2008-10-09 18:20:42 UTC
Post by Roger Smith
Post by Maveric
Post by -hh
[...]
heheh... already heard that when congress passed the 2nd round of the
bailout bill one rep got on the house floor and claimed that Pelosi had
already called martial law in the house. He wasn't even allowed access to
critical information or attend many of the meetings in these closed door
sessions. He also said that many of the Repubs and democrats were told to
pass the bill otherwise the president would declare martial law for the
country. Looks like power has been taken away from all of our elected
officials.
Bruce Grubb
2008-10-12 04:06:37 UTC
Post by Maveric
Post by Roger Smith
Post by Maveric
Post by -hh
[...]
If it gets to the stage "Only the extremely wealthy will be able to afford
food and shelter" you are going to see a major revolution as shown by
history. Problem is odds are the US will not be a democratic republic
anymore if it gets to that level.