Weekly All About Snit Post
Sparky Sinamon
2021-09-17 18:25:41 UTC
The weekly post warning people about snit the super troll.

https://tinyurl.com/WhatIsSnit>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitliesmethods>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snit-Reviews>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitwhopperlie>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snit-teddybear>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitonduck>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitongoogle>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse1>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse2>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse3>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse4>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse5>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse6>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse7>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse8>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse9>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse10>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse11>

Snit is one f*cked up puppy - who steals our hard earned tax
paying dollars from the government by running a long con for
welfare - who can be reached via telephone - text message - or in
person - by using the publically available contact information.

Michael (snit) and Anne Glasser (life-like troll lady)
They are professional Grifters who live on the benefits your hard
earned tax paying dollars provide. Animal abuser = snit pissed on
his own cat!
Steven Carroll - fretwizen
2021-09-18 01:19:05 UTC
Post by Sparky Sinamon
[...]
vallor claims:

* You have two degrees, both in CS and you did not know IT was different.
* You have two degrees, both in IT.
* You have two degrees, one in IT and one in CS.
* You blame me for you confusing IT with IS though you offer no evidence.
* Your project your confusion and dishonesty onto me.

All trivial to show:

vallor <***@MjEwUG.BDMbgpk>:
-----
Well, I have two Masters myself, but they are in CS I
wasn't aware CS and I.T were/are seperate entities now.
-----

vallor <***@tkRp4lHo04W6T4lOY83W.tuvxq31.7>:
-----
Unlike yourself snit, I hold two honorary masters in IT
-----

vallor <***@tkRp4lHo04W6T4lOY83W.tuvxq31.7>:
-----
We discussed at length previously his masters in IS, and
mine in IT and the differences between them. He was quite
adamant that he had a masters in IS, *not* IT as is mine.
-----

vallor <***@dcFn0WjC2iFiA86fj2h.35Y>:
-----
One is in CS, the other is in IT.
-----

vallor <***@tkRp4lHo04W6T4lOY83W.tuvxq31.7>:
-----
I'd also like to know how Snit could be so confused
concerning which degree he has.
-----

Other than you being a functionally illiterate fraud, how do you explain
any of that?

--
Puppy Videos!
https://www.google.com/search?q=dustin%20cook%20functionally%20illiterate%20fraud
Steve Petruzzellis the Narcissistic Bigot
LegionX
2021-09-18 01:21:39 UTC
Post by Sparky Sinamon
The weekly post warning people about snit the super troll.
Excellent work. Give yourself a raise!
--
[...]
below:

Michael (snit) and Anne Glasser (life-like troll lady)
3181 Willow Dr, Prescott, AZ
86301-4855
1.928.445.3425 or 1-(928)-445-3425
1.928.776.9519 or 1-(928)-776-9519
his own cat!
Steve Carroll - frelwizer
2021-09-18 11:24:33 UTC
Post by LegionX
Post by Sparky Sinamon
[...]
Steve 'Narcissistic Bigot' Carroll showed himself to be a liar by having
the pretense to not debate Snit via vehemently blasting 'goodbye forever!'
and then abusing him repeatedly using piggybacking.

I just don't see the point in Steve 'Narcissistic Bigot' Carroll continuing
to repeat that lie, when they know it's easily proved false. I will no longer
bring up the funniest, so far, series of lies they've written about me;
because several impartial posters did as I asked and told Steve 'Narcissistic
Bigot' Carroll that they did, of course, misrepresent me when they talked
about that topic. I am working on code which will be more than anything
Steve 'Narcissistic Bigot' Carroll can do! I see you are deciding to lurch
in Steve 'Narcissistic Bigot' Carroll's arena of puppets and game playing
over a consideration that would have been a shard more 'honest'. There are
ever reducing reasons to come to Google Groups and boring crap like this
highlights why that's true. Steve 'Narcissistic Bigot' Carroll just has
a bunch of completely unsubstantiated allegations and he knows it, so his
game is to repeat his insanity over and over and engage 'people' (who are
either socks or shills) to 'agree to' that crap to befuddle his audience.

--
Get Rich Slow!
https://www.bing.com/search?q=Steve+Petruzzellis%3A+narcissistic+bigot

Dustin Cook is a functionally illiterate fraud
Steve Carroll - frelwizer
2021-09-18 14:03:20 UTC
Post by LegionX
Post by Sparky Sinamon
[...]
At times, fantasy is more valuable than reality. With no reason at all,
as is expected for Shadow. Why would Snit Glasser need flood bots? He is
the one who quotes facts for his side of the "debates". I usually go post
by post unless someone has a past of especially drastic trolling. With Shadow,
I already intuit what his goal is, all he hungers for is to 'win' and, unfortunately,
he'll do _anything_ to get it. His number one routine is to play 'martyr'
but reality shows it is all of usenet who are his dupes.

Honestly, those of you who troll are not able to check yourselves anymore.

-
Get Rich Slow!
https://www.bing.com/search?q=Steve%20Petruzzellis%20narcissistic%20bigot
https://redd.it/6sfhq6
Dustin Cook the functionally illiterate fraud
Dusty Kook
2021-09-20 11:51:25 UTC
Post by Steve Carroll - frelwizer
Post by LegionX
Post by Sparky Sinamon
[...]
Requesting John Gohde to stop trolling, which I have done, is not the same
as denoting his fraud. My bottom line was that advocates post here to catch
bullies. It is not as if honest people do not quickly figure out what this
place is, Michael Glasser AKA Snit included. All joking aside, those of you
who troll are not able to check OS X anymore. It's like a spam message. John
Gohde has already decided what he is going to say before he calls. What you
say is ignored. What Michael Glasser AKA Snit says is ignored.

Michael Glasser AKA Snit clearly has a ton of expertise to enlighten others
and he seems to want to provide screencasts to help others. Of course this
is I think the worst locale for doing that because most of what he will get
back is whining, word twisting and other bunkum. You insisting a lie is real
does not make it true. Contrary to John Gohde's claim that he has "no interest
in making enemies" (a lie as shown by the fact that he hacked Michael Glasser
AKA Snit's Gmail account) he was quoted asking support staff how they would
install a virus remotely.

--
Eight things to never feed your cat
https://www.bing.com/search?q=steve%20carroll%20narcissistic%20bigot
Dustin Cook: Functional Illiterate Fraud
Diesel Kook
2021-09-19 14:17:11 UTC
Post by LegionX
Post by Sparky Sinamon
[...]
Gee, what was your first cluebyfour? The ones which claimed it was and
that are obviously using faulty algorithm to make the resolution, or
was it something else? Please do be specific.

You likely think KDE handles the desktop well. Nope. Not compared to
OS X.

These posts are clearly not automated, they are made by Sigmond who
is a pill popping loser with a personal vendetta who has way too much
time on his hands (and possibly has other trolls helping him). There's
a few choices to choose from in so far as near far. You can say I am
James Bond for all I care. How would Rod Speed trust me if you trust
there's a possibility that Sigmond uses forged accounts? That literally
makes you feel OK? This is the new 'rule' by those calling themselves
'elite', you must 'exonerate' yourself, you are no longer presumed innocent,
you are assumed guilty until you stop posting, which makes no sense in
this situation.

--
This broke the Internet!
<https://groups.google.com/g/rec.photo.digital/c/e7iwP04xhNU>
Dustin Cook is a functionally illiterate fraud
STALKING_TARGET_45
2021-09-20 15:33:54 UTC
Post by Diesel Kook
Post by LegionX
Post by Sparky Sinamon
[...]
John Gohde must have read Wolffan signature lines and became wildly protective.
I suspect this is not our first demonstration of the improved John Gohde.
Both John Gohde and Pascal had their flops and their delusions. One played
it as supernatural and didn't do anything too appalling that could not be
proved with tricks. BTW, I've already told him that his use of "cult-like"
to describe COLA denizens is libel, since he's likening them to sled dogs.
Wolffan proved himself to be a fraud by claiming he would not argue with
John Gohde by means of blasting 'goodbye forever!' and then berating him
repeatedly by means of a 3rd party. I bet Wolffan thinks his life was hard.

--
Puppy Videos
https://az-gycc.org/category/gycc/

https://www.bing.com/search?q=dustin+cook%3A+functionally+illiterate+fraud