Where is snit Michael Glasser?
Wanker County
2021-08-31 18:38:44 UTC
Has anyone seen that troll?
Did he finally get a job?

Asking for a friend.
Klaus Schadenfreude
2021-08-31 18:52:00 UTC
On Tue, 31 Aug 2021 14:38:44 -0400, Wanker County
Post by Wanker County
Has anyone seen that troll?
Did he finally get a job?
Asking for a friend.
Rumor has it he's been selling his jenkem as a COVID cure and lost his
internet for a month.
pothead
2021-08-31 22:49:19 UTC
Post by Wanker County
Has anyone seen that troll?
Did he finally get a job?
Asking for a friend.
Rumor has it he's been selling his jenkem as a COVID cure and lost his
internet for a month.
Shhhhhh!
Don't mention the name "s#$t" because it's like summoning a succubus so
you'll never get rid of it.
--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024
https://web.archive.org/web/20190529062255/http://cosmicpenguin.com/snitLieMethods.html
Dustic Cook the Fucntionally Illiterate Fraud
2021-09-02 21:46:33 UTC
Post by Wanker County
Has anyone seen that troll?
Did he finally get a job?
Asking for a friend.
Rumor has it he's been selling his jenkem as a COVID cure and lost his
internet for a month.
Shhhhhh!
Don't mention the name "s#$t" because it's like summoning a succubus so
you'll never get rid of it.
--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024
Lifetime Member of "The Prescott Parasite Eradication Team"
Ask snit how he pissed on his cat.
https://web.archive.org/web/20181028000459/http://www.cosmicpenguin.com/snit.html
https://web.archive.org/web/20190529043314/http://cosmicpenguin.com/snitlist.html
https://web.archive.org/web/20190529062255/http://cosmicpenguin.com/snitLieMethods.html
I'm about to just bin him, myself. Like all idiots, he is always looking
for some way to abuse, no matter how silly the accusation. I will not
read his response to this post. He's angry, wants to pretend he is innocent,
and will berate. Most likely starting with a dismissive "<snip>", as if
what I've written is *so* off base. That BADish "strategy" was about the
last straw, for me.

Time to blame the herd! Why would Wolffan need 'helpers'? He is the one
who quotes facts for his side of the "arguments". Really, what lie? AVG
was initially coded and transcoded using a bootleg copy of Consulo, in
Visual Basic 6.

Dustin Cook: <rqebpk$f4d$***@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>
-----
Post by pothead
An "entire bot"? Meaning you are saying it is part of one?
That's all any of the code demos I've shown Wolffan
are, for years now.
-----

But then Dustin Cook flip flops:

Dustin Cook: <rqk10g$j1c$***@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>
-----
So... these are "parts" the size of "code snippets", written in
AS, in this thread, not "the past"
(drop your bizarre narratives and DRY out)."
-----

Dustin Cook starts with "for years now" but then denies that is in the
past. And Dustin Cook insists the code from the past was not tied to bots...
directly contradicting themselves.

--
Curious how these posts are made?

Stephen - fretwizzer
2021-09-03 19:12:42 UTC
Post by pothead
An "entire bot"? Meaning you are saying it is part of one?
That's all any of the code demos I've shown Wolffan
are, for years now.
-----
-----
So... these are "parts" the size of "code snippets", written in
AS, in this thread, not "the past"
(drop your bizarre narratives and DRY out)."
-----
Dustin Cook starts with "for years now" but then denies that is in the
past. And Dustin Cook insists the code from the past was not tied to bots...
directly contradicting themselves.
--
Curious how these posts are made? http://youtu.be/hYQ4Tg0r0g0
Just 'Super Troll' Wondering writes all kinds of nonsense, don't use that

Everyone is Just 'Super Troll' Wondering -- the oldest gag in the book.
Socks that Just 'Super Troll' Wondering can not prove are mine. Why would
I, or anyone, need socks to say what we all regularly say about Just 'Super
Troll' Wondering? With no proof at all, as is usual for Just 'Super Troll'
Wondering. It's Just 'Super Troll' Wondering's problem but he blames Ryan
Sullivan. Obviously he would rather lie than face reality.

How many more chances does Just 'Super Troll' Wondering's very senseless
arse (a shoe knows more than Just 'Super Troll' Wondering and is useful)
need to prove their Ryan Sullivan lying accusation with links? Ha, ha,
ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!

--
Eight things to never feed your dog!
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=dustin%20cook%20functionally%20illiterate%20fraud

Dustin Cook the functional illiterate fraud
Dustin
2021-09-06 19:36:28 UTC
Post by pothead
[...]
http://youtu.be/0ZNxaaKD7-c
Dustin Cook the functional illiterate fraud
Your system will crawl while finding a way to stop Snit sock Snit Michael
Glasser. And it takes a long time. After yesterday's update I no longer
have a working system. Thanks Fedora!

I think the point is far from just to get people to listen to him. The
point is likely to piss Commander Kinsey off for flooding outside groups
he knows I frequent. Snit sock Snit Michael Glasser has yet to show how
AZ Cypher does anything above the LCD on Linux.

There's a few variations to choose from in so far as up down.

-
Best CMS Solution of 2017
https://www.bing.com/search?q=dustin%20cook%20functionally%20illiterate%20fraud
https://search.givewater.com/serp?q=%22functional%20illiterate%20fraud%22
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Steve+Petruzzellis%3A+narcissistic+bigot
Dustin Cook the functionally illiterate fraud
-hh
2021-09-02 07:23:06 UTC
Post by Wanker County
Has anyone seen that troll?
Did he finally get a job?
Asking for a friend.
You wanting something false to be true does not make it true. Did Gremlin
think that was clever? A persistent, fervid, posting itch, despite nothing
to say - like slippery rodent camp followers, and satisfactorily-waxed
fish, immobilized with chains for his own immoral needs. Chrisv created
at least twenty virtual machines in the last year or so. Without Linux
that would not be possible. Lines of text containing numbers and symbols.
Why do you keep quoting yourself?

-
One Smart Penny

https://search.givewater.com/serp?q=Dustin+Cook+%22functional+illiterate+fraud%22
Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot
-hh
2021-09-02 11:07:57 UTC
Post by Wanker County
Has anyone seen that troll?
Did he finally get a job?
Asking for a friend.
Absolute drivel by a delusional, fabricating, Machiavellian, tag-teaming
fool who would not be honest even if you paid him to.

Frankly I do not really mind. "Somewhere between 1997 or 2004 I trusted
F. Russell, the fully laughable liar" - Doomsdrzej. Why would you want
to cap all scripts on Mint to what can be done on Macs?

On and on. Doomsdrzej is again trying to bolster himself beyond his grade.
He's the dim bulb and his many stupid programs show this.

--
Get Rich Slow
<https://groups.google.com/g/comp.sys.mac.apps/c/VMCw29DnV84>
Dustin Cook the functionally illiterate fraud
Steve Carroll
2021-09-06 07:03:44 UTC
Post by -hh
Post by Wanker County
Has anyone seen that troll?
Did he finally get a job?
Asking for a friend.
Absolute drivel by a delusional, fabricating, Machiavellian, tag-teaming
fool who would not be honest even if you paid him to.
Frankly I do not really mind. "Somewhere between 1997 or 2004 I trusted
F. Russell, the fully laughable liar" - Doomsdrzej. Why would you want
to cap all scripts on Mint to what can be done on Macs?
On and on. Doomsdrzej is again trying to bolster himself beyond his grade.
He's the dim bulb and his many stupid programs show this.
--
Get Rich Slow
<https://groups.google.com/g/comp.sys.mac.apps/c/VMCw29DnV84>
https://www.bing.com/search?q=%22narcissistic%20bigot%22
Dustin Cook the functionally illiterate fraud
Only Steve Carroll repeatedly shows videos scripting Google Groups.
Only Steve Carroll repeatedly lied about what I say can be done with
AppleScript.
Only Steve Carroll spoke of the bot changing names shortly before it
started to rapidly do so.
Only Steve Carroll spoke of the bot changing how it wraps shortly before
it started doing so.
Only Steve Carroll spoke of a GG plugin to block it even after the
name changes, something you later denied you could do, and as far as has
been speculated can only be done by the person running the bot.
Only Steve Carroll said ALL of your "code demoes" were tied to one
or more bots.
Only Steve Carroll admitted telling lies about scripting of Google
Groups.
Only Steve Carroll (of those of us in this group) posted about x10
suspending your 'net access for inappropriate bot usage.
Only Steve Carroll (of those of us in this group) complained about
Comcast and their "Bot" harassment and their comments of the bot on your
Mac.
Only Steve Carroll spoke of not just of how little programming the
bot *might* need, but how little it actually has. How would you know?
Only Steve Carroll spoke of *posting* in response to emulating a mouse
click (do shell script "usr/local/bin/cliclick c:250,300").
Add to that you repeatedly insist the content of the bot posts serves your
stated goal perfectly of pointing away from you and toward the one you have
admitted you want to blame. How odd is that!
-
My Snoring Solution!
https://www.google.com/search?q=Steve+Petruzzellis+the+narcissistic+bigot
Dustin Cook the functional illiterate fraud
Can you get Steven Petruzzellis to agree? How would you trust me if you
believe there's a possibility that I use socks and shills? That sincerely
makes you feel OK? This is the new 'ideal' by those calling themselves
'liberals', you must 'pH test' yourself, you are no longer seen as human,
you are assumed guilty until you are forced to use socks... a thing that
isn't possible in this time frame. You've proven nothing. The "advocates"
value the lowest common denominator in all things.

I am well aware the junk I link to from YouTube is merely greenhorn level.
That said, it meets the requirements.

-
Live on Kickstarter
<https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/results?name=4234911448&Diesel&Gremlin&Dustin_Cook>
https://www.bing.com/search?q=steve+carroll+the+narcissistic+bigot
https://swisscows.com/web?query=steve%20carroll%20%22narcissistic%20bigot%22
Dustin Cook the functionally illiterate fraud
Dustin Cook
2021-09-06 21:13:54 UTC
Post by -hh
Post by Wanker County
[...]
FromTheRafters expects people to believe that a poster such as David who
he has frequently alleged to be a liar is someone to 'respect'? Why can
he believe people are *that* stupid? Now that nobody is talking to FromTheRafters,
he's making it sound like he's achieved some great victory -- when in fact,
people are just not playing his game anymore.

Having to endure the use of ClamXav would just confuse the general user.
Some time ago I did work on and showed some AppleScript for the front end
which is the only thing you can do when trying to avoid FromTheRafters's
immature crap while reading with Google Groups. He lies that he uses Windows,
while he never installed it on bare metal and actually experienced it.

Curious how these posts are made? Email: ***@gmail.com
Stephen Petruzzillis
2021-09-07 02:49:34 UTC
Post by -hh
Post by Wanker County
[...]
Requesting Shadow to apologize, a thing I didn't do, is distinct from
pointing out his duplicity. My main idea was that honest people show up
here in order to assail irrational people. It is not like most do not
know what this group is, Chris included. Proof Shadow accuses everyone
of being Snit Loading Image.... How is failing
random neuron firings tied to a broken AI in any way going to lead to
valuable usenet conversation? How is Firefox on Linux doing anything above
the lowest common denominator? Perhaps you use it like Shadow. Do you
not fathom the use of proxies?

Narcissistic Bigot Steve Carroll strikes again.

--
Live on Kickstarter!
https://www.bing.com/search?q=Steve%20Petruzzellis%20narcissistic%20bigot