Steve Carroll is a Narcissistic Bigot
Steve Carroll
2021-09-11 19:47:26 UTC
Why would Snit need 'helpers'? He is the one who provides facts for his
side of the "arguments".

We're all sorry Chris's a paranoid, narcissistic, delusional liar but
that's not gonna change anything ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Snit and I often reverse engineer
a bonobo with my mind. Richard Stallman is a false advocate's only reason
for living.

Lines of text containing tells.

--
Live on Kickstarter
<https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/details?phoneno=4234911448&rid=0x0&Diesel&Gremlin&Dustin_Cook>
Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot
Steve Carroll
2021-09-11 20:19:18 UTC
Post by Steve Carroll
Why would Snit need 'helpers'? He is the one who provides facts for his
side of the "arguments".
We're all sorry Chris's a paranoid, narcissistic, delusional liar but
that's not gonna change anything ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Snit and I often reverse engineer
a bonobo with my mind. Richard Stallman is a false advocate's only reason
for living.
Lines of text containing tells.
--
Live on Kickstarter
<https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/details?phoneno=4234911448&rid=0x0&Diesel&Gremlin&Dustin_Cook>
https://www.google.com/search?q=steve+carroll%3A+narcissistic+bigot
https://www.google.com/search?q=steve+carroll%3A+narcissistic+bigot
Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot
Remember, you simply have been wrong about EVERYTHING dealing with the number:

1) You denied your number was in my provider's "Caller ID" logs even AFTER
you called me and were shown evidence to the contrary:

2) You denied the number in the "Caller ID" logs was tied to Johnson City
even though the evidence is contrary:

<https://www.whitepages.com/phone/1-423-491-1448>

<https://findwhocallsyou.com/4234911448?CallerInfo>

3) You denied you gave me public permission to share the number in that
logs, even after you did:

Gremlin <***@ruqg2R96.REs>:
-----
You have my permission to post your caller ID logs, snit.
-----

4) You denied the number in that log was tied to you in pubic databases
even though it is:

<https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/results?name=4234911448&Diesel&Gremlin&Dustin_Cook>

<https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/details?phoneno=4234911448&rid=0x0&Diesel&Gremlin&Dustin_Cook>

5) You made up a bizarre story about my having the info changed at TruePeopleSearch,
even though it is very unlikely they would allow people to change OTHER'S
information. And that does not explain this:

<https://www.usphonebook.com/423-491-1448?Dustin-Cook&Diesel&Gremlin>

You claim to know so much about tech and your phone... but you keep getting
EVERYTHING about it wrong. Instead of repeatedly questioning me about circuits
you should focus on whatever is short circuiting in your head. :)

--
Best CMS Solution of 2017!!
https://v5.yc.edu/webtools/search/srchproc.asp
Dustin Cook: Functional Illiterate Fraud
Gremlin the Functionally Illiterate Fraud
2021-09-15 04:07:12 UTC
Post by Steve Carroll
Why would Snit need 'helpers'? He is the one who provides facts for his
side of the "arguments".
We're all sorry Chris's a paranoid, narcissistic, delusional liar but
that's not gonna change anything ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Snit and I often reverse engineer
a bonobo with my mind. Richard Stallman is a false advocate's only reason
for living.
Lines of text containing tells.
--
Live on Kickstarter
<https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/details?phoneno=4234911448&rid=0x0&Diesel&Gremlin&Dustin_Cook>
https://www.google.com/search?q=steve+carroll%3A+narcissistic+bigot
https://www.google.com/search?q=steve+carroll%3A+narcissistic+bigot
Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot
The "advocates" value being like everyone else instead of choice.

Flooder Steve Carroll claims to be the spreadsheet teacher, let us see
him put up an example minus the shipping/handling loops. Until Flooder
Steve Carroll offers up his 'more streamlined' Mac solution for review,
there is no competition, just giddy claims.

In Flooder Steve Carroll's case, I, and many "others", had pointed to
things Flooder Steve Carroll said and did, he ignored the evidence. What
Flooder Steve Carroll couldn't deny was people sharing such stories, which
is how he ended up with his list, as anyone can see. More BS by Flooder
Steve Carroll. Rod Speed did not deny creating it, but he did not upload
it to Vevo. Flooder Steve Carroll did that, in an page that uses his ideas....
and he did it because he is obsessed with Flooder Steve Carroll kicking
his ass 'till the cows come home.

--
Get Rich Slow
https://gibiru.com/results.html?q=Steve+Petruzzellis+%22NARCISSISTIC+BIGOT%22