Weekly All About Snit Post.Sept 5, 2021
Carl Renkin
2021-09-05 14:43:09 UTC
As a public service, here is the weekly post documenting the super
troll snit.
Links provided by LegionX.

<https://tinyurl.com/WhatIsSnit>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitliesmethods>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snit-Reviews>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snit-teddybear>
<https://tinyurl.com/SnitontheWeb>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse1>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse2>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse3>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse4>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse5>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse6>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse7>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse8>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse9>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse10>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse11>
Stefen Carrolll - frelwizen 9919
2021-09-06 04:08:14 UTC
Post by Carl Renkin
As a public service, here is the weekly post documenting the super
troll snit.
Links provided by LegionX.
<https://tinyurl.com/WhatIsSnit>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitliesmethods>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snit-Reviews>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snit-teddybear>
<https://tinyurl.com/SnitontheWeb>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse1>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse2>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse3>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse4>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse5>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse6>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse7>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse8>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse9>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse10>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse11>
+++<https://in.memory.of.e.tern.al/comp.sys.mac.apps/thread/3928539>+++

Dustin Cook aka Diesel Brags In UNIX Group About Sucker Punching Others
With Viruses

Dustin Cook aka Diesel aka Raid aka Gremlin aka Casio aka Char Jackson

He and his kind are no different than the ghetto garbage who sucker punch
the unexpectant on the streets of America.

He cobbled together shit BASIC crap code which is even laughed at by other
virus writing/passing vermin.

Every time his crap code slid under the radar of the AV companies, he
claimed credit for being an outstanding genius coder. What really was responsible
for some of his crap to ruin the computers of others was the sheer amount
of viruses in the wild. No AV program could possibly cover them all. It
was a mathematical certainty that some viruses would be unaccounted for
in AV programs. But incompetent RL LUSERS like Dustin Cook grab any crumb
of undeserved "achievement" that happens to come their way.

Notice how to this day he brags about his viruses? Do you really think
someone this HATEFUL and SPITEFUL of the success of others truly stopped
writing/passing viruses because he "changed"?

+++<http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?p=1102356>+++

Dustin Cook aka Gremlin aka Diesel-Dum Threatens Man With A Bullet ToThe
Head

This shows that beyond any doubt he is a psychopath.

The only reason he has not killed yet is because he is a coward.

DuckFart farts another DEADLY THREAT: "Where I'm from John, you'd already
be dead. One bullet, right in the back of your head, execution style. No
witnesses. Happens all the time in NY. You don't run your mouth here or
anywhere else and not expect payback. I wasn't raised to take **** and
not give it back. Don't start no ****, and there wont be no **** is my
motto. KM started it, and now I do intend to finish it. I don't care what
harm it causes him IRL. The more the merrier."

He tries getting a man fired from his job by complaining to his employer
because the guy had the balls to disagree with The MIGHY DUSTY, SUPER TURD
OF USENET.

When a friend tries defending the man Duck**** is trying to destroy, Duck****
THREATENS TO KILL HIM.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...g/-WDTbGuUzisJ or https://tinyurl.com/qjvmuec

+++<https://alt.comp.os.windows-10.narkive.com/pcWhWxc1/dustin-cook-gremlin-
begs-ascii-for-his-real-name-needs-it-for-intelius-site>+++

Dustin The Turd of Usenet Cook asked: "If you think I have no skills,
post with your real name. :) "

How f'kn much "SKILL" does it take to go to the Intelius or some other
such site and use your credit card and let them do your so- called hacking
for you?

Incredible, isn't it? Just THINK of it. This Queen of Assholes, Dusti-
Boi Cook, ACTUALLY ASKED a would-be victim for his name!

QUIT GODDAMN LAUGHING! I'm SERIOUS!

http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3CXns9F978596DE5FDHHI2948AJD832%40no%3E

--
Get Rich Slow
https://gibiru.com/results.html?q=Dustin+Cook+%22functional+illiterate+fraud%22

Automate Google Groups https://groups.google.com/forum/#!search/Petruzzellis$20or$20Carroll
Steve Petruzzellis the Narcissistic Bigot
Diesel / Gremlin Kook
2021-09-06 11:36:49 UTC
http://youtu.be/IhOfBmWwCVY
Automate Google Groups https://groups.google.com/forum/#!search/Petruzzellis$20or$20Carroll
Steve Petruzzellis the Narcissistic Bigot
Now that nobody is speaking to BoaterDave, he's making it sound like he's
broken Malwarebytes -- when in fact, people are just not playing his game
anymore. The only way that I could overlook Malwarebytes's constant demand
for fixing because of UI issues or flaky design flaws is if I enjoyed the
steady amount of Kool Aid flavors its ads have been pushing since 2009.
This is something you should ask FromTheRafters. You do realize that the
massive floods ending up in multiple groups started out when BoaterDave
was quoted lying. The full burlesque is chock-full of goofy inconsistencies
and leans heavily on BoaterDave's 'psych degree' claim.

-
Live on Kickstarter!
https://www.bing.com/search?q=dustin+cook+the+functionally+illiterate+fraud
Dustin Cook is a functional illiterate fraud
John Washington
2021-09-06 14:47:55 UTC
On Sunday, September 5, 2021 at 7:43:13 AM UTC-7, Carl Renkin
Post by Carl Renkin
As a public service, here is the weekly post documenting the
super troll snit.
Links provided by LegionX.
<https://tinyurl.com/WhatIsSnit>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitliesmethods>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snit-Reviews>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snit-teddybear>
<https://tinyurl.com/SnitontheWeb>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse1>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse2>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse3>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse4>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse5>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse6>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse7>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse8>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse9>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse10>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse11>
+++<https://in.memory.of.e.tern.al/comp.sys.mac.apps/thread/392853
9>+++
Thanks for posting this. Snit is one seriously fucked up person.
JW
John Washington
2021-09-06 14:45:52 UTC
Post by Carl Renkin
As a public service, here is the weekly post documenting the
super troll snit.
Links provided by LegionX.
<https://tinyurl.com/WhatIsSnit>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitliesmethods>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snit-Reviews>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snit-teddybear>
<https://tinyurl.com/SnitontheWeb>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse1>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse2>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse3>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse4>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse5>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse6>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse7>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse8>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse9>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse10>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse11>
Thanks for the head's up.
LW
Steven
2021-09-06 12:56:11 UTC
Post by Carl Renkin
As a public service, here is the weekly post documenting the super
troll snit.
Links provided by LegionX.
<https://tinyurl.com/WhatIsSnit>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitliesmethods>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snit-Reviews>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snit-teddybear>
<https://tinyurl.com/SnitontheWeb>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse1>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse2>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse3>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse4>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse5>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse6>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse7>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse8>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse9>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse10>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse11>
Studying ChromeOS... even now a rookie...

His remarkable "troubleshooting prowess" diverted his attention from a module
he needs that can be quickly Googled for ChromeOS.

Foolish David lies so often that he has a difficult time keeping record
of his dishonesty. Or his forgeries and other crap. At one point, he said
a usenet denizen was "obsessing" over him, which was nothing more than him
posting to himself. Now Snit on the other end of the shit doesn't matter.
All that matters is Foolish David gets to deliver the attack. So how to deal
with this? Don't reply to the post. Reason isn't part of trick and never
can be.

--
Puppy Videos!
Automate Google Groups

https://www.google.com/search?q=Dustin%20Cook%20functional%20illiterate%20fraud
https://www.bing.com/search?q=steve%20carroll%20narcissistic%20bigot
Dustin Cook the Fraud
John Washington
2021-09-06 14:48:57 UTC
Post by Carl Renkin
As a public service, here is the weekly post documenting the
super troll snit.
Links provided by LegionX.
<https://tinyurl.com/WhatIsSnit>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitliesmethods>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snit-Reviews>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snit-teddybear>
<https://tinyurl.com/SnitontheWeb>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse1>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse2>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse3>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse4>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse5>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse6>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse7>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse8>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse9>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse10>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse11>
Good info.
Thanks for posting.
JW
Stefen Petruzzellis
2021-09-07 00:24:45 UTC
Post by John Washington
Post by Carl Renkin
As a public service, here is the weekly post documenting the
super troll snit.
Links provided by LegionX.
<https://tinyurl.com/WhatIsSnit>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitliesmethods>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snit-Reviews>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snit-teddybear>
<https://tinyurl.com/SnitontheWeb>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse1>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse2>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse3>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse4>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse5>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse6>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse7>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse8>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse9>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse10>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse11>
Good info.
Thanks for posting.
--
JW
How Pothead decides when to use his stupid flood script: http://usenet.sandman.net/misc/snit_flood.
Pothead just has a bunch of completely false allegations and he knows it,
so his game is to repeat his bullshit with flood bots and engage 'people'
(who are either socks or shills) to 'agree to' that insanity to gaslight
his audience.

My opinion: Even if a person was only learning from YouTube videos, the
belief that obtaining intelligence as being one of having "diddly" to show
for it does not make any sense because you will of course have the knowledge
to show for it and an education is an advantage in life.

Pothead continues to repeat the harassment allegation he wrote about me,
even tho Alan B in no uncertain terms admitted that he KNOWS HE LIED about
it.

Why would you want to restrict all commands on Fedora to what can be done
on Macs? I'm not angry, he wants me to be but I am enjoying watching because
Pothead's idiocy is so obvious. He purposefully did not mention all the details
that he would quickly mock... and we all know why, Pothead is such a moron.
At least he has morons rushing to his rescue.

-
Best CMS Solution of 2017!!
https://www.google.com/maps/place/108+Warrior+Dr,+Kingsport,+TN+37663/
Dustin Cook: Functionally Illiterate Fraud
STALKING_TARGET_66
2021-09-07 19:07:45 UTC
Post by John Washington
Post by Carl Renkin
As a public service, here is the weekly post documenting the
super troll snit.
Links provided by LegionX.
<https://tinyurl.com/WhatIsSnit>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitliesmethods>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snit-Reviews>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snit-teddybear>
<https://tinyurl.com/SnitontheWeb>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse1>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse2>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse3>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse4>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse5>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse6>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse7>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse8>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse9>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse10>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse11>
Good info.
Thanks for posting.
--
JW
Narcissistic Bigot AKA Steve Carroll. Most people in this group do scripting
either as a hobby or as a profession, so I doubt more than a few thinks
of automation to be "voodoo". Onion Knight continues to tap dance around
the bot story he wrote about me, even tho William Poaster clearly said
that he lied about it. Can you get less dishonest? I generally go post
by post unless someone has a habit of exceptionally extreme bullshit.
With Onion Knight, I already know what his MO is, all he hungers for is
debate and, unfortunately, he'll do _anything_ to get it. His number one
routine is to play 'abused' but reality shows it's all of usenet who are
his dupes. Having to put up with the use of ChromeOS is not what most
want to do.

"You are never up to anything good" said Onion Knight's wife.

--
Do not click this link!!!
https://search.givewater.com/serp?q=Dustin+Cook+%22functional+illiterate+fraud%22