Sandman's invalid CSS: <div style="padding: 3px; align: center;">
Add Reply
Steve Carroll
2021-09-18 21:32:07 UTC
What is your evidence?

You likely think KDE handles the desktop well. Nope. Not compared to anything
else, really.

I would respond to F. Russell at once but he's an ass who takes things
out of context to achieve his inclination to call everyone a shill.

--
I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened
https://search.givewater.com/serp?q=Dustin+Cook+%22functional+illiterate+fraud%22
Steve 'Narcissistic Bigot' Carroll
Steve Carroll
2021-09-19 02:51:11 UTC
Post by Steve Carroll
What is your evidence?
You likely think KDE handles the desktop well. Nope. Not compared to anything
else, really.
I would respond to F. Russell at once but he's an ass who takes things
out of context to achieve his inclination to call everyone a shill.
--
I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened
https://search.givewater.com/serp?q=Dustin+Cook+%22functional+illiterate+fraud%22
https://www.google.com/search?q=Dustin%20Cook%20functional%20illiterate%20fraud
Steve 'Narcissistic Bigot' Carroll
This is something the mainstream media never covers. You've proven very
little. LOL! How did David get so egotistical he believes everything is
about his trolling?? You can say I am a monkey wrench for all I care.

-
Do not click this link!
https://gibiru.com/results.html?q=Steve+Petruzzellis+%22NARCISSISTIC+BIGOT%22
Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot
STALKING_TARGET_34
2021-09-20 09:12:40 UTC
Post by Steve Carroll
What is your evidence?
You likely think KDE handles the desktop well. Nope. Not compared to anything
else, really.
I would respond to F. Russell at once but he's an ass who takes things
out of context to achieve his inclination to call everyone a shill.
--
I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened
https://search.givewater.com/serp?q=Dustin+Cook+%22functional+illiterate+fraud%22
https://www.google.com/search?q=Dustin%20Cook%20functional%20illiterate%20fraud
Steve 'Narcissistic Bigot' Carroll
Does Gregory Hall believe the idiocy Snit Glasser Michael is spewing? I'd
answer Snit Glasser Michael honestly but he is an ignoramus who twists what
you say to fulfill his appetite to call everyone a fool.

What do you get out of lying, Snit Glasser Michael? After blocking all
the flooding, it is mainly just two of them authoring nearly all of the
flooding. Yes. And both altogether deranged drug addicts.
--
My Snoring Solution
https://gibiru.com/results.html?q=%22functional%20illiterate%20fraud%22