Join Us In COLA To Watch Snit Implode. Snit Is Circling The Drain.
Lung
2014-04-08 19:07:58 UTC
Watching snit trying to defend a decade of trolling is getting humorous. It's a pleasure to watch him squirming around like the queen bee (s)he is. He currently has only one supporter in COLA, Silver Slimer who seems like a good person but naive about snit and his trolling, lying and disruption.

So come join us in this monumental moment in USNET history.

Snit may finally be put down like a sick dog.
Snit
2014-04-08 19:17:39 UTC
On 4/8/14, 12:07 PM, in article
Post by Lung
Watching snit trying to defend a decade of trolling is getting humorous.
Before I would have to defend some action of mine some action would have to
be pointed out. One that has not already been beaten to death, by the way. I
mean, really, some claimed wrong from 2004 is just not worth looking at.

All you can do is post with sock after sock after sock with quotes which
have been obsessively scavenged and forged since 2004 by some whacked out,
obsessive stalker I have. Boring.

So here is the challenge: find something I have done - say in the last month
- that I would need to explain or defend myself against. Then compare that
to your trolling of just me.

Boom. Your actions are far, far worse. Period. So what is the goal: you feel
I am your better and are looking to bring me to your level. Not gonna
happen. I simply *am* better than you and would never sink to being like
you.

Ever.

And it pisses you off. Oh well.
Post by Lung
It's a pleasure to watch him squirming around like the queen bee (s)he is. He
currently has only one supporter in COLA, Silver Slimer who seems like a good
person but naive about snit and his trolling, lying and disruption.
So come join us in this monumental moment in USNET history.
Snit may finally be put down like a sick dog.
See how you prove me right. Wow.
--
* Mint KDE bugs or Easter eggs?

* Mint KDE working with folders:

* Mint KDE creating files:

* Mint KDE help:

* Mint KDE general navigation:

* Mint / LibreOffice:

* Win 8 / Word 2013:

* Mavericks / Pages 5.1:

Silver Slimer
2014-04-08 21:40:53 UTC
Post by Lung
Watching snit trying to defend a decade of trolling is getting humorous. It's a pleasure to watch him squirming around like the queen bee (s)he is. He currently has only one supporter in COLA, Silver Slimer who seems like a good person but naive about snit and his trolling, lying and disruption.
So come join us in this monumental moment in USNET history.
Snit may finally be put down like a sick dog.
If you hate Snit so much and can't stand his "trolling," you have the option of leaving Usenet and never being affected by it again.

--
Silver Slimer
Wikipedia & OpenMedia Supporter
GNU/Linux's place is in the trash can
Snit
2014-04-08 21:50:13 UTC
Post by Silver Slimer
Post by Lung
Watching snit trying to defend a decade of trolling is getting humorous. It's
a pleasure to watch him squirming around like the queen bee (s)he is. He
currently has only one supporter in COLA, Silver Slimer who seems like a good
person but naive about snit and his trolling, lying and disruption.
So come join us in this monumental moment in USNET history.
Snit may finally be put down like a sick dog.
If you hate Snit so much and can't stand his "trolling," you have the option
of leaving Usenet and never being affected by it again.
--
Silver Slimer
Wikipedia & OpenMedia Supporter
GNU/Linux's place is in the trash can
There are also these things called "kill filters" - my Usenet clients have
them or something comparable.
--
* Mint KDE bugs or Easter eggs? http://youtu.be/CU-whJQvtfA
* Mint KDE working with folders: http://youtu.be/7C9nvniOoE0
* Mavericks / Pages 5.1: http://youtu.be/D3BPWANQoIk
Lung.
2014-04-09 01:53:17 UTC
Post by Silver Slimer
Post by Lung
Watching snit trying to defend a decade of trolling is getting humorous. It's a pleasure to watch him squirming around like the queen bee (s)he is. He currently has only one supporter in COLA, Silver Slimer who seems like a good person but naive about snit and his trolling, lying and disruption.
So come join us in this monumental moment in USNET history.
Snit may finally be put down like a sick dog.
If you hate Snit so much and can't stand his "trolling," you have the option of leaving Usenet and never being affected by it again.
--
Silver Slimer
Silver Slimer, you seem like a reasonable person so I am going to ask you a simple question rather pass judgement on you. Honestly, why do you think snit has been despised for well over a decade, across several different newsgroups and is literally one of the most hated persons on USENET?

You are falling into the same trap that many people before you have fallen into and that is only looking superficially at what snit is up to. If you think you are going to see snit quoted as saying Linus is really a woman or some other bizarre lie, you are not. Snit is not that stupid.
This is why snit is always yelping "prove I lied".
It's not that simple and snit knows it.

It's only when you become the victim of one of snit's circuses that you will intimately realize his little games of misquoting, taking out of context and so forth.
It's not something you will pick up as a casual reader of CSMA or COLA.

Right now you are his only supporter and he was walking real close to the line with his liberal mumbo jumbo. Snit is an ultra, extreme liberal and surprisingly the liberal philosophy is to accept but only if you accept what they believe. Take the opposite side and people like snit will attack.

He stopped just short of pissing you off because he knows you are all the support he has.

Also you are allowing the complete ineptness of the Linux community and their lack of substance, proof of their statements to cloud your judgement of snit.

Snit is correct, he does back his claims up, at least at the start of his threads. It's later on in the thread that things go downhill.

So take COLA out of the picture for a second, why are the people in CSMA saying the same things about snit?
Why did the people in an anxiety group say the same things about snit?

These aren't Linux users yet they say and have been saying the same things about snit for over a decade.

Snit cries, where is the proof?

The proof is in the links.
Every single statement in that list has a link associated with it.

You might want to read about Mackay uncovering snit's sock puppets.
Ignore all the Steve Carroll quotes and instead look at what others say about snit.

Why?

Why are they saying these things.

Think about that and you have to come to the conlcusion that snit is a parasite who infests groups in order to gain attention and destroy the group.

It has nothing to do with Linux.

Look at the gay marriage threads. They have nothing to do with Linux and he is turning those into another ring in his circus.

Wise up Silver Slimer before you are yet another victim of the psychopath Snit.

Snit hates this list because it exposes his little game.
That's why he never answers the question and snips it every time he sees it.

http://cosmicpenguin.com/snitlist.html
Silver Slimer
2014-04-09 02:17:20 UTC
Post by Lung.
Silver Slimer, you seem like a reasonable person so I am going to ask
you a simple question rather pass judgement on you. Honestly, why do you
think snit has been despised for well over a decade, across several
different newsgroups and is literally one of the most hated persons on
USENET?
If your question is a simple one, why did it take a paragraph to ask it?
Post by Lung.
You are falling into the same trap that many people before you have
fallen into and that is only looking superficially at what snit is up
to. If you think you are going to see snit quoted as saying Linus is
really a woman or some other bizarre lie, you are not. Snit is not that
stupid.
If you're asking me a question and expect an objective answer, why are you
explaining this to me?
Post by Lung.
This is why snit is always yelping "prove I lied".
It's not that simple and snit knows it.
Why are you rambling?
Post by Lung.
It's only when you become the victim of one of snit's circuses that you
will intimately realize his little games of misquoting, taking out of
context and so forth.
If he misquotes, I correct him. If he continues to do so, I let him know
that I'm not going to correct him again and that I will no longer respond.
I don't see why that's so difficult. Clearly, I have no interest in his
left-wing leanings or his views on religion and he respects that so far.
What's the problem?
Post by Lung.
It's not something you will pick up as a casual reader of CSMA or COLA.
You're still rambling on...
Post by Lung.
Right now you are his only supporter and he was walking real close to
the line with his liberal mumbo jumbo. Snit is an ultra, extreme liberal
and surprisingly the liberal philosophy is to accept but only if you
accept what they believe. Take the opposite side and people like snit
will attack.
In Quebec where I am from, most everyone is liberal and yet I am
conservative. In Canada, we tend to respect people with different opinions
and enjoy a nice debate... not when there's another 50 posts to read in a
newsgroup though.
Post by Lung.
He stopped just short of pissing you off because he knows you are all the support he has.
Is it possible that the fact that I respect him despite our differences
and don't automatically hate him for being different which might cause us
to get along?
Post by Lung.
Also you are allowing the complete ineptness of the Linux community and
their lack of substance, proof of their statements to cloud your
judgement of snit.
The GNU/Linux community entertains me with their bullshit. It has nothing
to do with Snit.
Post by Lung.
Snit is correct, he does back his claims up, at least at the start of
his threads. It's later on in the thread that things go downhill.
Still rambling on...
Post by Lung.
So take COLA out of the picture for a second, why are the people in CSMA
saying the same things about snit?
Why did the people in an anxiety group say the same things about snit?
A group of Mac users is likely to be filled with zealots like Anal Baker
who believes anyone saying anything objective about Apple products is an
enemy which needs to be destroyed. I don't expect this group to be any
more reasonable than one filled with homeless people who think GNU/Linux
offers some benefit to the world.
Post by Lung.
These aren't Linux users yet they say and have been saying the same
things about snit for over a decade.
Still rambling...
Post by Lung.
Snit cries, where is the proof?
Ramble on...
Post by Lung.
[...]
I couldn't take it anymore. You ask me a "simple question" in an eight-
page long post. Apparently we have very different definitions of simple.
Silver Slimer
Lung.
2014-04-09 02:28:34 UTC
Post by Silver Slimer
Post by Lung.
Silver Slimer, you seem like a reasonable person so I am going to ask
you a simple question rather pass judgement on you. Honestly, why do you
think snit has been despised for well over a decade, across several
different newsgroups and is literally one of the most hated persons on
USENET?
If your question is a simple one, why did it take a paragraph to ask it?
Interesting that you are unable to follow logic. Very snit like.
Ok, I'll play along. You want the one sentence version?
Here it is:

Why do 163+ people despise snit and have reached pretty much the same conclusion about him?

Snit refuses to answer it.
Snit
2014-04-09 02:41:21 UTC
On 4/8/14, 7:28 PM, in article
cf77d88d-0735-41d6-a61a-***@googlegroups.com, "Lung."
<***@gmail.com> wrote:

Post by Lung.
Post by Silver Slimer
If your question is a simple one, why did it take a paragraph to ask it?
Interesting that you are unable to follow logic. Very snit like.
The logic is simple: you are trying to push others to feel something you
claim to *feel*, even though you cannot offer a single quote from me doing
anything you accuse me of doing.

You are hoping Silver Slimer will be stupid enough to buy into your BS. So
far he has not been. Maybe some day he will be. Fine. But it seems he is
simply more intelligent than you are.
Post by Lung.
Ok, I'll play along. You want the one sentence version?
Why do 163+ people despise snit and have reached pretty much the same conclusion about him?
Snit refuses to answer it.
I have responded repeatedly: that list does not contain any quotes from me
and is meaningless given how it has been obsessively collected and even
forged over a ten year period and over at least 10 groups.

But now we have an example of you being directly dishonest... you claim I
cannot "answer" for that list. I just did. Again.

So why not answer my questions to you:

1) Why are you completely and utterly incapable of quoting a single thing
from me which backs any of your accusations about my behavior?

2) Why would anyone care about a list that has been obsessively collected
and even forged over a decade and spanning over at least 10 different
groups?

100% predictable: you will run. It is not like you are the first person
trolling I have met online, nor like you and I have not gone over this with
your other names.
--
* Mint MATE: Trash, Panel, Menu: http://youtu.be/C0y74FIf7uE
Nashton
2014-04-09 10:54:04 UTC
Post by Lung.
Post by Silver Slimer
Post by Lung.
Silver Slimer, you seem like a reasonable person so I am going to ask
you a simple question rather pass judgement on you. Honestly, why do you
think snit has been despised for well over a decade, across several
different newsgroups and is literally one of the most hated persons on
USENET?
If your question is a simple one, why did it take a paragraph to ask it?
Interesting that you are unable to follow logic. Very snit like.
Ok, I'll play along. You want the one sentence version?
Why do 163+ people despise snit and have reached pretty much the same conclusion about him?
Snit refuses to answer it.
Killfile him and get it over with.

And while you're at it, get a semblance of a life, Lung.
Snit
2014-04-09 16:39:41 UTC
Post by Nashton
Post by Lung.
Post by Silver Slimer
Post by Lung.
Silver Slimer, you seem like a reasonable person so I am going to ask
you a simple question rather pass judgement on you. Honestly, why do you
think snit has been despised for well over a decade, across several
different newsgroups and is literally one of the most hated persons on
USENET?
If your question is a simple one, why did it take a paragraph to ask it?
Interesting that you are unable to follow logic. Very snit like.
Ok, I'll play along. You want the one sentence version?
Why do 163+ people despise snit and have reached pretty much the same
conclusion about him?
Snit refuses to answer it.
Killfile him and get it over with.
And while you're at it, get a semblance of a life, Lung.
Gee, can anyone guess whose sock he is. Then again, who cares - he is still
a loser no matter who he is.
Snit
2014-04-09 02:34:40 UTC
On 4/8/14, 7:17 PM, in article li2ajg$4jk$***@dont-email.me, "Silver Slimer"
<***@lv.ca> wrote:

Post by Lung.
He stopped just short of pissing you off because he knows you are all the support he has.
Is it possible that the fact that I respect him despite our differences
and don't automatically hate him for being different which might cause us
to get along?
Exactly. We disagree with each other - very strongly in some areas. But we
never sink to name calling and we show respect to each other in our
disagreements. I have no reason to dislike you over that.

I might see you as naïve or misguided in some areas - as you see me. Again,
so what? This does not mean you are a bad person... it means we disagree.

Mature people can disagree and still respect each other. Mature people can
even get into heated disagreements and not end up disliking one another.

Sadly such things are rare in COLA. From my experience they are common
outside of it. I disagree with my friends and get into debates... sometimes
heated. So be it.

* Mint MATE: Trash, Panel, Menu:

Snit
2014-04-09 02:37:03 UTC
On 4/8/14, 6:53 PM, in article
Post by Lung
Post by Silver Slimer
Post by Lung
So come join us in this monumental moment in USNET history.
Snit may finally be put down like a sick dog.
If you hate Snit so much and can't stand his "trolling," you have the option
of leaving Usenet and never being affected by it again.
--
Silver Slimer
Silver Slimer, you seem like a reasonable person so I am going to ask you a
simple question rather pass judgement on you. Honestly, why do you think snit
has been despised for well over a decade, across several different newsgroups
and is literally one of the most hated persons on USENET?
Two even more simple questions for you:

1) Why are you completely and utterly incapable of quoting a single thing
from me which backs any of your accusations about my behavior?

2) Why would anyone care about a list that has been obsessively collected
and even forged over a decade and spanning over at least 10 different
groups?

But you and I know you are here just to troll and will have no answer for
it.

By the way, the more you speak the more evidence you give as to whose sock
you are. I have a pretty good guess... not that it matters.
flatfish+++
2014-04-09 12:03:52 UTC
Post by Lung
Watching snit trying to defend a decade of trolling is getting
humorous. It's a pleasure to watch him squirming around like the
queen bee (s)he is. He currently has only one supporter in COLA,
Silver Slimer who seems like a good person but naive about snit
and his trolling, lying and disruption.
So come join us in this monumental moment in USNET history.
Snit may finally be put down like a sick dog.
You are as bad, or worse than snit and in fact are part of the
problem. If you really wanted him to disappear you and the others who
feed his obsession would simply just kill file him.

FUP set to COLA.