<STALKING_TARGET_83>
STALKING_TARGET_56
2021-09-05 22:47:38 UTC
At some point, if you bother to look... you would see that Carroll's
game is to 'unemotionally' incite people and then play 'fool'. You are
two seconds away from being in Michael Glasser Snit's kill file. Carroll
is a jerk folks have blocked his auto-posts. What he really needs to
figure out is one that keeps switching names, then they'd have a shot
at being almost as idiotic as he is. My view: Even if Carroll was simply
learning just for fun, the notion that obtaining intelligence as being
one of having "naught" to show for it doesn't make sense because you'll
plainly have the understanding to show for it and knowledge is important
for the future. I'm not irate, he wants me to be but I'm enjoying watching
because Carroll's lying is so obvious. He purposefully didn't list all
the benchmarks that he would quickly mock... and we all know why. At
least he has his own socks to back him. Not long ago I did work on and
showed some Visual C++ for the front end (only works on Wayland) which
is the only thing you can do when trying to avoid Carroll's narcissistic
crap while reading with Google Groups.

--
I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened!!
https://www.bing.com/search?q=Dustin%20Cook%20functional%20illiterate%20fraud
Steve 'Narcissistic Bigot' Petruzzellis
Steve Carroll
2021-09-06 08:23:41 UTC
Post by STALKING_TARGET_56
[...]
This is what Carroll does: he points to comment ABOUT people (made from real
people or socks), no matter how unsupported, and calls that evedence even
as he ignores what the target of his accusations actually has said.

Meanwhile I just point to what Carroll says:

<rrdeqo$kog$***@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>

And the reply:

<zctCH.2588$***@fx40.iad>

Carroll admits to, at the very least, threats of harassing my employer,
then tries to minimize it by saying multiple posts somehow count as just
"one incident" of his outrageous behavior.

Then Carroll bizarrely insists people should WANT to be harassed by him
because that gives them a chance to prove they are innocent. Utter insanity!

He directly admits to the threats but tries to pretend he did not follow
through, but he gives away his game with this comment:

-----
...here you *still* are, trying to make it appear that *I* should
feel guilty for blowing the whistle
-----
He refers to his harassment as "blowing the whistle" -- but does not speak
of feeling guilty IF he had done so, but speaks about HAVING done so. He
tried to deny it, but then made it clear he harassed my employer.

To add more support to his admission there, he claims to not understand
how harassing people is bad, or how innocent people can be harmed by his
harassment. He admits he cannot see what is wrong with such harassment, but
then pretends he was stopped by some anonymous Jiminy Cricket who made him
rethink how wrong his actions are. Why does he contradict himself so much?

In short: He proves much of what I have been saying about him right there.
His words. No need to dig back.

After he screwed up, and as predicted, "new" people showed up. While he
currently is denying he uses such socks, in the past he has admitted to it:

<d278fe60-ce88-403d-95a2-***@googlegroups.com>
-----
I faked those Mac accounts, (i.e Toasty) because you
deserved it
-----

Yeah, he does bad things because his victims deserve it. That is his worldview...
he needs his anonymous Jiminy Cricket to stop him. He cannot stop himself.

-
Puppy Videos
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=%22NARCISSISTIC+BIGOT%22
https://gibiru.com/results.html?q=Steve+Petruzzellis+%22NARCISSISTIC+BIGOT%22
Dustin Cook is a functional illiterate fraud
Steve Carroll
2021-09-06 10:31:39 UTC
Post by Steve Carroll
Post by STALKING_TARGET_56
[...]
I think the person you are replying to is in my kill file. It was Ryan
Sullivan who got caught using hundreds of puppets time and time again,
and these are 'people' who come basically out of the blue immediately
into threads where he was being proved wrong... nonstop for years.

I have not substantiated that the number: 1-423-491-1448 will grant
access to Ryan Sullivan. It's like a front page hog. Ryan Sullivan has
already decided what he is going to say before he calls. What you say
does not matter. What Peeler says does not matter. Ryan Sullivan gets
off on that Peeler is on the other end. Imagine if Ryan Sullivan walked
up to a wall and delivered the punch line. It wouldn't be rewarding.
--
This Trick Gets Women Hot For You

https://www.google.com/search?q=dustin%20cook%20functionally%20illiterate%20fraud
Steve 'Narcissistic Bigot' Petruzzellis
John Washington
2021-09-06 14:47:02 UTC
Post by Steve Carroll
Post by Steve Carroll
Post by STALKING_TARGET_56
[...]
Who is Ryan Sullivan?
JW
STALKING_TARGET_24
2021-09-06 11:20:25 UTC
Post by STALKING_TARGET_56
[...]
Is Desk Rabbit jealous about Just Wondering having four zipped doxing
files warning people about what he is, vs the single one he earned?

Time to blame anything but Linux! The guy is as popular as a rattle
snake in a lucky dip -- and with good reason.

Despite all the big talk Just Wondering's done on this topic, the 'College
Professor' doesn't get how to do this. It seriously takes a couple seconds
to select a selection and 'Google' it. Narcissistic Bigot AKA Steve Carroll.

--
"You'll notice how quickly he loses interest when everything is about
him. He clearly wants the attention"
Steve Carroll, making the dumbest comment ever uttered.
Dusty Cook
2021-09-07 14:17:31 UTC
Post by STALKING_TARGET_24
Post by STALKING_TARGET_56
[...]
Utter idiocy by a delusional, fabricating, slippery, collaborating dupe who
couldn't tell the truth even if you paid him to. Did Isis think that was
clever? Are you being stupid on purpose?

I am happy the person you are thinking of is in my KF. That is exactly what's
taken place. Wolffan likes to leave out such irksome little fine points,
though. Who else do we know who pulls the same foolishness? Oh, that's right,
Isis. Our second Isis. <giggle>. Isis must know that others can go get Access,
right, gluey? Add to that, anyone can filter his posts, which renders _his_
trolling useless, just like Isis.

--
I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened!
https://www.bing.com/search?q=steve%20carroll%20narcissistic%20bigot

Dusty Cook
2021-09-07 13:12:24 UTC
Post by STALKING_TARGET_56
[...]
His dream is to see FromTheRafters annoyed by killing of any discussion.
And hey, that could or could not... you know what I mean.

It does not matter because the name on a post means nothing, we know
it is from the script-troller anyway. The content clearly is a bunch of
randomized Digger Thomnson-like crap. That points to one person. What
Digger Thomnson really means: His awesome "technical support prowess"
diverted his attention from a peripheral he wants that FromTheRafters
found in seconds for OS X. It's his problem but he does not care. Obviously
he would rather blame FromTheRafters than face reality.

With no support at all, as is expected for Digger Thomnson.

--
Eight things to never feed your dog!
https://gibiru.com/results.html?q=Steve+Petruzzellis+%22NARCISSISTIC+BIGOT%22