Steven 'Narcissistic Bigot' Petruzzellis is a racist
STALKING_TARGET_48
2021-09-07 08:25:27 UTC
A constant, acute, posting itch, regardless of content - fundamentally
slippery Mac-using tarts, and satisfactorily-waxed fish, deactivated
with wit for his own individual fetishes.

I bet he thinks his life was fun.

You ran it and took it for a test drive and your "extensive experience"
lead you to that opinion, so what? The image of another one of William
Poaster's faked accounts, no doubt. At some point Michael Snit Glasser
will realize his 'friend' is the troll everyone else shows. Why do you
keep rephrasing yourself? Yup. Sadly this is what we have to defeat.
Trolls who clearly have no reason for being here other than to troll.
--
What Every Entrepreneur Must Know!!
https://swisscows.com/web?query=Dustin%20Cook%20%22functionally%20illiterate%20fraud%22
Steve 'Narcissistic Bigot' Petruzzellis
Steven - fretwizzen 2262
2021-09-07 14:49:51 UTC
Post by STALKING_TARGET_48
[...]
Being open source as it is, the listserv concept will never go away but it'll
never be well known. After yesterday's update I no longer have to issue 'amixer
set Master 50%' every time I login ;) I don't accept that. Ignorance is ignorance
and there are unlimited fools who are of one mind with it. Several are even
lawyers. The cypher is real, its presence at any point in time being on your
MS Word ZIP is a false positive. Snit has been over this, in excruciating
detail previously, Shadow. Amusingly, Shadow virtually asked Snit for that
stuff.

--
This broke the Internet!!
https://gibiru.com/results.html?q=%22functional%20illiterate%20fraud%22