<STALKING_TARGET_46>
Stefen Carroll - fretwizzer
2021-09-10 21:34:26 UTC
Snit must have read Shadow pages and became ferociously butt hurt. I suspect
this is not our first demonstration of the improved Snit. The cult-like
herd's developed an AI system with (it appears) automated reinforcement
learning to regurgitate texts which are in the form of ones from a previous
post in the group.

By following 'experts' like that you get laws like 'equal rights'. Carried
to its (im)moral ending, the insistence that it's 'bigoted' for a conservative
human to not wish to marry a goat is born. Now let us see knows Python,
is an insomniac, has stolen Snit's ID, has passion for this shit and is
a gigantic tantrum throwing loser who, when he backs himself into a corner,
posts endless nonsense even when he's not flooding... AND... who struggles
to attributes everything he is doing on "Snit" and has for over a decade?
I just use a KF and will never see the flooding. Shadow's idiocy has made
a complete cesspool of usenet via Google Groups, so I don't waste time replying
to Snit with my desktop anymore. Only thing he has accomplished with this
behavior is that the Shadow filter will forever stay.

--
Top Ten Ways Shadow Trolls
<http://web.archive.org/web/20200911090855/https://www.usphonebook.com/423-
Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot
STALKING_TARGET_49
2021-09-12 02:28:48 UTC
Post by Stefen Carroll - fretwizzer
[...]
It's a piece of cake to distort the truth by bragging about hardly any
outliers different from what's truly representative. What holds more
weight from an advocacy way of thinking are the average operations.

A constant, fervid, posting itch, regardless of content - like gunky
Theo streetwalkers, and vigorously-greased ram, hung from the ceiling
for his own individual fetishes. Theo's indictment is misplaced up front,
and not real second of all. Is Snit Glasser Michael destined to be just
as much of a dishonest liar as Theo is already known as being?

Another lie by Theo. Snit Glasser Michael did not deny writing it, but
he did not upload it to Netflix. Theo did that, in an page that uses
his information.... and he did it because he is obsessed with Theo kicking
his ass 'till the cows come home.

It was Theo who stated that he and his college buddies used to copy
others all the time and it was harmless fun to his way of thinking, not
even a moral dilemma for them at all.

-
Top Six Ways Theo Trolls!!
https://www.google.com/search?q=Steve%20Petruzzellis%20narcissistic%20bigot
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=dustin+cook+the+functionally+illiterate+fraud
https://swisscows.com/web?query=dustin%20cook%20%22functionally%20illiterate%20fraud%22
Dustin Cook is a functionally illiterate fraud
STALKING_TARGET_54
2021-09-12 16:35:18 UTC
[...]
Thanks to Peter Köhlmann and his 'buddies' you now need an IP filtering system
(which I set up for Newsbin Pro and slrn). Trust me, publicly (at least)
I lately stopped giving him what he deserves (as of 2012). If people start
up with him again I will, too... as I promised. I'm referring to real posters
here, not trolls, who have been responding to him all along. Seriously, those
of you who troll are not able to control yourselves anymore. All that Peter
Köhlmann cares about is that Peter Köhlmann gets to dish out his automated
call and then hang up and giggle about it. The fact that Vallor is an innocent
patsy on the other end of the phone is what gets him off. Usenet is a world-
wide protocol based on shared ethics. Peter Köhlmann calls it "obsessing"
over him, even though he continues to give rise to that precise criteria.

--
What Every Entrepreneur Must Know
https://www.washingtonpost.com/doonesbury/media/mudline/archive?page=10
Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot
Steve Carroll
2021-09-14 17:29:02 UTC
[...]
Thanks to Snit Michael Glasser and his 'co-trolls' you now need a whitelist
(which I made for Thunderbird and Opera Mail). If others start trolling him
again I will slip in my resolve... as if for not other reason than to get
revenge. I am referring to advocates here, not trolls, who are just here
to disrupt anyway. Mike Easter created at least 20 KVMS in the last year
or so. Let us all have a moment of silence as we honor his accomplishments!
Snit Michael Glasser is trying again to slander F-Secure.

Geeeejus! How did Snit Michael Glasser get so conceited he thinks everything
is about his comments??

Snit Michael Glasser would have to have dementia to be unsure of if he "rarely
had" built OS X with Mike Easter. Remind you of anyone? When someone can't
keep his lies straight and utilizes dishonest, self-esteem protecting bunk
later, it's rather undeniable what his error is.

Both of those guys get their enjoyment out of eliciting annoyed reactions
to their flooding, which is the very definition of a troll.

Usenet is a sovereign institution based on virtue that Snit Michael Glasser
lacks.
--
E-commerce Simplified
https://www.prescotthouse.com/professional-staff/