Chrisv More ChromeOS is too much for Nospam
Gremlin the Functionally Illiterate Fraud
2021-09-06 16:08:10 UTC
All that Nospam cares about is that Nospam gets to deliver his spam message
and then hang up and giggle about it. The fact that Chrisv is an involuntary
target on the other end of the phone is the game. Lots of advocates keep
replying to Nospam. I can not chide Chrisv for his animosity but, really,
I can not explain why he comes here after all this nonsense. Chrisv is
far more interested in dialog as experienced in a formal environment and
trolling environments make him want to puke. Nospam is trying (with "all
they have") to project their crap onto Chrisv. For as long as I can remember
Nospam has spurred the theory that Chrisv needs 'backing' to point out
all his crap. The fact is that no one needs any documentation to do that.
So Nospam pulls this goofy trolling baloney in a feeble attempt to 'hawk'
the idea that Chrisv is like he is.

I want Nospam to support their doxing accusation. Let's see the quotes
Nospam. When I accused Nospam of lying as Chrisv I actually supported
it with proof. Did Nospam think that was clever?
--
One Smart Penny!
https://search.givewater.com/serp?q=Steve+Petruzzellis+%22NARCISSISTIC+BIGOT%22
Steve 'Narcissistic Bigot' Carroll
Stephen
2021-09-06 18:32:47 UTC
Post by Gremlin the Functionally Illiterate Fraud
[...]
Narcissistic Bigot Steve Carroll strikes again. Usenet is a sovereign non-
organization based on mutual trust with strangers that The 'The Moron' Thing
lacks.

I don't follow that. Dumbness is dumbness and there are unlimited fools
who are of one mind with it. Too many are even programmers.

Yup. Clearly this is what we have to put up with. Cretins who clearly have
no reason for being here other than to antagonize others.

Any dreadfully hopeless welfare receiver could easily do the same. The
"advocates" value conformity in all things.
--
Live on Kickstarter
<http://web.archive.org/web/20200911090505/https://www.usphonebook.com/dustin-
Dustin Cook is a functionally illiterate fraud
STALKING_TARGET_02
2021-09-07 02:17:44 UTC
[...]
With no reason at all, as is usual for Dustin Cook the functionally illiterate
fraud. What were you thinking? And you do, of course realize that it
isn't impossible for Dustin Cook the functionally illiterate fraud to
be doing this, or paying others to do so.

--
Get Rich Slow
https://www.bing.com/search?q=%22narcissistic%20bigot%22

https://www.google.com/search?q=Steve%20Petruzzellis%20narcissistic%20bigot
Steve Petruzzellis the Narcissistic Bigot